We encourage all children to wear our school uniform.
- Navy school sweatshirt or school cardigan with or without school logo.
- Grey school trousers, tailored shorts, school skirt or school dress.
- Pale blue collared shirt or polo shirt with or without school logo.
- White or grey socks.
- Sensible black school shoes or plain black trainers (no heels/wedges)
Other optional items
- Navy, or pale blue and white summer dress.
- Grey winter tights.
All items of clothing should be named to avoid loss.
Branded school uniform can be purchased from the following suppliers:
- The School Wear Centre - click to visit their website
1-3 Abbeygate, Nuneaton
- My Clothing - click to visit their website
- MFK Schoolwear - click to visit their website
Weddington Road, Nuneaton
- Black or navy PE shorts or skirt (plain - small logo)
- White T-shirt with or without school logo.
- Black or white plimsolls for indoors.
- Trainers for field/outdoor games.
We also recommend a plain black or navy tracksuit/outer layer for cold days.
Through the Tesco ordering service, there are now several optional items that you may wish to purchase for your child:
- Reversible fleece with or without school logo.
- Hooded fleece with or without school logo.
We ask that children bring a small pencil case to school containing their own pens, pencils, rubbers, sharpeners and coloured pencil crayons. If any other useful equipment is needed, they will be advised by the class teacher. In Year 3, all such equipment is provided.